Sunday, July 1, 2012

♥ Night-time pics... Fuzzy... But kinda' pretty...

 
 
My photography does not do it justice...



 
Fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy moon...




I'm no NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER...  Are you?



 
Back porch...   Over the fence...  Again, prettier in real life...  -sigh-



 
Taken through the kitchen window screen...  Where I could always watch, without being intrusive...  When the pool was full of our teens and their friends....  ,-)

And soon, with our 'Grans' and their friends...   ,-)  Well, that's already started, actually...  
 
But these pics, are just of "Uncle A." enjoying a night swim....

 






"The summer night is like a perfection of thought."
 
~Wallace Stevens
 



7 comments:

bj said...

OOO, I love your sweet, full of love photos, Auntie. Some of the best photos I've seen might be fuzzy. :)
So nice to have a pretty pool. Enjoy it and next time, let Uncle A take photos of YOU in your night swim. I'd love to see those, too.
hugs, bj

mxtodis123 said...

I love these pictures and find myself wishing I was there to jump into your pool. I've not gone out since Friday. Far too hot and muggy here.
Mary

Linda said...

What a great post!! So many have pools and never use them!

So......does your husband always swim alone or do you join him?

Vee said...

I'm also wondering if you ever join Uncle A for a midnight swim... I think that would be so romantical. =D

BTW, I spoke too soon. It has been raining for about an hour. Bah!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I think your night time photos are very nice! I'm wondering like the others if you join Uncle A for these night swims? Sounds like fun! I always thought a swim before bedtime made for a good nights sleep.

Pondside said...

No professional could have caught the spirit of the summer night the way that you did. Magical.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i think you did a great job, i have no luck with low light or night time photos. i am told by people who take really good ones, that a tripod is required and very slow shutter speeds. i like the lighted window