♥
Know that little "NEXT BLOG" which one can click on, near the url of one blog?
See it now?
Now you see it!!! :-)
I've tried it. Without much luck, so far. As to finding something interesting to me, that is. Guess I thought it would bring one to a blog, similar to one's own. But after only 2 tries, it doesn't look that way. I know. I need to try it more. But! I have enough blogs to keep up with now. Why would I want to find more?????
See it now?
Now you see it!!! :-)
I've tried it. Without much luck, so far. As to finding something interesting to me, that is. Guess I thought it would bring one to a blog, similar to one's own. But after only 2 tries, it doesn't look that way. I know. I need to try it more. But! I have enough blogs to keep up with now. Why would I want to find more?????
~~~
And while I'm showing all these pictures of my blog.... A question..... Is my total Blog Look now... Too bright? Is it hard to read, for any reason? Etc.? Etc.? Etc.?
Please tell me!!!
Even if Dear Readers say that it's too bright, or this or that, doesn't mean that I will change it immediately. Our blog look is OUR Blog Look, after all. All Readers can just click off, if they wish.
But since I NOTICE all Blog Looks, I became interested in what my Dear Readers think of mine, at the moment. Please and thank you, tell me your views. Really! Please! Do! I'd not ask, if I didn't want to be told.
♥
And while I'm showing all these pictures of my blog.... A question..... Is my total Blog Look now... Too bright? Is it hard to read, for any reason? Etc.? Etc.? Etc.?
Please tell me!!!
Even if Dear Readers say that it's too bright, or this or that, doesn't mean that I will change it immediately. Our blog look is OUR Blog Look, after all. All Readers can just click off, if they wish.
But since I NOTICE all Blog Looks, I became interested in what my Dear Readers think of mine, at the moment. Please and thank you, tell me your views. Really! Please! Do! I'd not ask, if I didn't want to be told.
♥
"Most men, after a little freedom, have preferred authority
with the consoling assurances and the economy of effort it brings."
~Walter Lippmann
with the consoling assurances and the economy of effort it brings."
~Walter Lippmann
♥






21 comments:
I've done the next blog thing a few times but most of the blogs I follow are from seeing them on other friends blogs... I like your blog look
i like the way this looks! i think it is very cheerful.i never even noticed the next blog thing before. i am checking it out right now!
I happen to really like your blog look. It is inviting and feels like "home". Also, I would keep trying the "next blog" option. I have found many an interesting blog that way!
I have heard that very same thing, so I tried it with my blog!! I was wondering what the head honchos in Bloggerville thought my blog was similar with. Well, each time I click on 'Next Blog" a resort in Northern Wisconsin comes up. Well let me tell you, me cottage ain't no resort!!!
Your blog look is cheerful...cozy gingham...I like it.
I decided to change my blog look to something less seasonal and more like old, drab wallpaper. That's how I feel when Christmas is packed up and put away, which it isn't quite yet...must be about that.
Oh the "next blog" has never and I mean never worked for me. It keeps taking me to blogs written by monks for some reason. LOL!
oh I have clicked the next blog button, its shocking whats out there!!
i have never noticed that next blog and since you so kindly pointed it out, i clicked it from your blog and it took me to a santa baby then i clicked back and came back to your blog and no your blog is not to bright. it doe make me think of my mother every time i open it. she had a red and white and a blue and white just like this table cloths. she took them with us on picnics and either spread on the ground, on the hood of the 53 pontiac or on a picnic table if we were lucky. i am with you, i have enough blogs to keep up with
Yes, I've tried that too and you could spend all day just looking at blogs...LOL!
Good Morning, Auntie :) I have tried that "button" and I haven't really had much luck with it either. Once I had a warning "pop-up" that said something like "X-rated do you wish to continue". No thank you!!! I couldn't get away from that website fast enough...lol!!!
Hugs,
Jan
BTW...I always enjoy your blog backgrounds and look :) No problem for me~~~
O, Auntie...your blog look is adorable. How could red and white checks be anything but cute? And, I love that you like changing it up to suit your mood....meee, too. :)
When I lucked out on getting a decent photo of Mr. Sweet's fire last week, I decided to do a
WARM LOOK on my blog with deeper colors. It might last until warmer days but....I doubt it. I LOVE getting new looks and nearly always keep the white or off white background and just change out the header. Some days, I just
FEEL THE NEED for something different.:))
o, and I've always noticed the Next Blog button but, not knowing just what it was, I've learned to NOT click on something unknown. Now that your computer didn't blow up when you clicked on it, I will do it right now.....
ok.....here's what I got...
http://aftergiovanni.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog
I think it's Cheery! I haven't changed mine lately...might if I get time...
hughugs
I love your blog look, I just love red gingham! I have tried the 'next blog' thing and have been taken to blogs with porn-type blogs...EEEEK!!
So, in order not to have that junk on my computer, I seldom look anymore.
I do appreciate your kind comments on my blog look...thank you so much. I love so many blog looks, but the white look seems to work for me...for now.
I like your look. Very country looking. You had me checking on that next blog thingie until I came upon one that froze my computer and made me reboot. That's it for me. Well, it's off to the doctor for me. Leaving work early. Will get the results of my tests today and am shaking in my boots.
Mary
I like your blog look and find it nice and easy to read.
If anyone doesn't like your look, they just have to wait around for a bit and it will be different again. : ) It's always fun to visit here.
I do the next blog thing once in awhile. Actually I've found some really nice blogs to read like that.
I think it is quite cheery for this time of year and we could all use a healthy dose of that, for goodness sakes. Carry on, I say.
I agree with those who find the red gingham announcing that you have a cheerful & cozy blog. I would not change a thing about the light or the print as I see no issues. If someone else doesn't like your set up, then they are free to create their own blog - right? As far as that "Next Blog" button I find it time consuming and the the types of blogs appear t have no topic in common. I have been carrying quilt around because I thought of myself a "Blog Thief". I find a great blog and I go through the bloggers reading list. Sort of lazy, but the best way I have found for locating other good blogs. If you find a group of unique, but kind people, it make sense that you will share a common intrest in each others blog reading list. I just need to make sure I subscribe so the blogger know how many readers they really have. Auntie - your loyal readerS stick with you because of who you are & not because your header is too bright or too dim. If you were to change your blog every time someone whined or complained, your blog would lose its' essence which is YOU!
Your blog looks good to me....I need to branch out and visit other blogs but I enjoy the one's I read now so much I am content.
I always love your blog and the background right now reminds me of a tablecloth my grandmother took out only for special occasion picnics so it makes me happy to see. :)
Post a Comment