He wanted the taste, of grilling over REAL old charcoal... So he got this itty-tibby-charcoal-BBQ. Isn't it the cutest thing?!? :-)
~~~
~~~
Another pic of "BK," for Sandra... Who loves pics of critters. :-)
See how she ("BK") is looking right at me? I go out, and tell her, that I'm taking a picture of her, for my friend in FL. :-)........ Looks like she's posing, doesn't it?
~~~
See how she ("BK") is looking right at me? I go out, and tell her, that I'm taking a picture of her, for my friend in FL. :-)........ Looks like she's posing, doesn't it?
~~~
His small yellow and blush 'Old Roses'....
~~~
Another pic of the little-bitty BBQ. Just enough room for 2 free-range Hamburgers. :-)
~~~
~~~
Another pic of the little-bitty BBQ. Just enough room for 2 free-range Hamburgers. :-)
~~~
I like to get pics of these flowers, while they are lovely. Then, make sure to 'dead-head' them, when they are past prime. In bloom-Peonies look so pretty. But past-prime Peonies do not look lovely at all. Sad but true.... :-)
But! The flowers on the left of this picture... I think they are so pretty, past-prime. So delicate and almost lacy looking. :-) I don't dead-head them!!!
~~~
But! The flowers on the left of this picture... I think they are so pretty, past-prime. So delicate and almost lacy looking. :-) I don't dead-head them!!!
~~~










9 comments:
those other flowers are clematis. i love the way they look after they flower. great looking hamburgers! it is stinking hot here and i am not liking it one bit!
thanks for the kitty pic, BK is posing for sure and that is just about the cutest grill ever... so tiny and perfect. if i had that i could burn pinecones in it. thanks for the idea... your daughter does not look her age at all.
We're headed for that heat wave as well. It's miserable in the city when it gets hot like that. You can actually see the heat radiating from the sidewalk.
Mary
She either likes posing or is trying to figure out what the crazy neighbor lady is doing haha
Your daughter is making 54 look fantastic!
So were the burgers delicious? Sometimes I get a hankering for a good old-fashioned hamburger.
Stay cool now...
We have one of those little grills. It's perfect for just the two of us.
I really like your daughters haircut!! I think I would like that for me!!
Yes, the kitty is posed perfectly for a picture.
There's NO way your daughter looks her age! Beautiful lady!
Nothing better than charcoaled burgers!
hughugs
perfect size grill for two...love the flowers...your DIL is a beauty...
Your daughter looks great for 50...must be genetic. :)
Post a Comment