Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where could we...? Where? Where? Where?

I am not saying this, in a complaining way...  Just, that it is interesting...  With the approach of warmer weather, Blogging Visits go down.  :-)  Using "Site Meter," my recent Visits were:

March, '13 --------  2,013
April, '13 ----------  1,846
May, '13 ------------- 1,620
So far in June, '13 -- 1,253

Interesting dropping trend.  Do you find this happening, with your Blog Statistics, too?  Again, NOT COMPLAINING!  Just noticing a trend.  :-)

Hot summer weather has arrived, in my neck of the woods.  As I compose this, we have a really hot day, forecast today/Mon.  90 degrees with T-storms.  Yes, I am glad we have the wall A/C units.  No, I am not happy, with having to live, closed up in the house.

Do I hear whispers of; "Never satisfied..."  -grin-  Yes, it's so true.  So true. 

This hot summer weather could make one wish to have a place to travel to...  To escape to, actually.  Well, I don't have any.  We just don't drive far, anymore, due to his eye sight. 

But!!!!

I live in "Pretty Blog Land"!  And Dear Bloggers have lovely ways of looking at many things.

"Older But Better" blog has a delightful "place" to visit.  It's a wonderful Virtual Reality place!  Doesn't that sound interesting?  Please click on her blog name above, and go find out about her "Bailey's Cove"...  Betcha' it might inspire some of us, to make one, of our own.  :-)

(Source)

And then, there is "The House In The Roses" blog, where she often shares her delightful imagination, with us.  Taking us places, we'd probably never go, on our own.

Like her "Gitanos" posting.  Which you can visit....  By clicking here......  And by clicking here................  And by clicking here...........  ....Delightful, yes???

Soooooo, where could we go????

Where could you Dear Reader, use your imagination, to travel to?

Either using just imagination, like the Virtual Reality escape?

Or actually making delightful imagination, into reality?

Where?

Where?

Where?

:-)

I'm getting behind, in leaving links here, to the books I've been reading.  By clicking here.....  You can read more about the last "Cozy," which I had fun reading.

10 comments:

Vee said...

Oh yes. Happens every summer. By July, you'll be ticking your way back up because the heat will send people indoors.

That was an interesting place. I see it exists in her imagination, which is why the cats go along for the stroll. Cats usually do their own thing. Fun!

Pat Hatt said...

My imagination goes everywhere, to ever lair. And yeah the stats go down in the summer, people want to go out doors haha

Rian said...

Auntie, Thanks for the mention and the link to Bailey's Cove. Toby will be so excited to have new visitors.

As for the stats... never check them. Maybe I should. It probably would be interesting.

mxtodis123 said...

I sure wish this heat wave had waited for a few more weeks. I've already lost three days vacation due to taking too much sick time and don't want to lose anymore, but I am not too pleased having to travel in this weather. 13 days and counting.
Mary

CIELO said...

Oh thank YOU for bringing me here! Delightful!

Be blessed.

Cielo

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Hi Auntie! Yes, the numbers go down in the summer. It's a busy time with so much to do. As for me, I was away from home for a few days, so didn't get in much computer time.

Speaking of stats, they've still not gotten SiteMeter fixed for me. They said a couple of months ago that mine was one of the remaining to be fixed that had a problem. They are soooo slow! The only place I have to see stats is on blogger. Grrr.

HappyK said...

Yes, I've noticed that too over the years. I guess people spend more time outside and going on vacations.
We leave the townhouse tomorrow for good and I am so excited!!! : )

Susie said...

It's summertime Auntie...we want to enjoy our sunshine:):) But I hate the real humid heat...I'll be wanting a breeze or AC. Love your flower photos. xoxo,Susie

Dee said...

I will have to take a peek at my stats....I do notice people are more sporadic with posting on there blogs in the Summer months. Gardening...travel...get together s tire us out . :) I love Rian's imaginary vacation spot. Very clever.

The Old Parsonage said...

Morning Sweet Friend

I really don't look at my stats too often, but have noticed a decline in comments.

That one photo looks like it's out of "I dream of Jeanie!"

I'll be back to click through to the suggestions.

Gotta run!

xo